Our customers have been asking us if we would have an open day so we thought why not!
Save the date for our first open day!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE FOR YOUR VISIT...
- No dogs allowed sorry except for assistance dogs due to our free-ranging hens Bluebell and Harriett and our new little kitten!
- Please note that all visitors to Puriri Lane enter the property at their own risk. Please be sure to wear appropriate footwear as the grounds may be wet and surfaces can be uneven and slippery
- Unfortunately, our property is not suited to wheelchairs
- Sorry but we do not have bathroom facilities
- There is limited parking, but in the event that the parking area becomes full, you can park on Appleby Road and walk up Puriri Lane - we are located at the end of Puriri Lane and you will see a sign saying Puriri Lane Cottage & Gardens on the right-hand side - we are behind the big hedge
- No smoking is permitted on the property
- In our bid to become more sustainable we would ask that all visitors to Puriri Lane please bring their own carry bags for any purchases