The Art of Wearable Flowers | Susan McLearyRegular price $50.00 Save $-50.00
The Art of Wearable Flowers reveals the secrets to creating gorgeous floral accessories that you can wear.
This guide provides how-tos for 40 floral wearables, including an eye-catching succulent ring, gorgeous hyacinth hoop earrings, a fabulous petal necklace, and a luxurious headpiece, plus bracelets, corsages, headbands, and more.
Renowned floral artist Susan McLeary shares this stunning collection of 40 flower and plant-based designs that you can try out for yourself.
- Each project includes an ingredients list, styling tips, and easy-to-follow instructions paired with step-by-step photographs.
- The ultimate guide to elevating every outfit with natural beauty.
- Filled with essential information on tools, design techniques, and plant care, making it easy to create these remarkable arrangements at home.
Susan McLeary's expertise in styling flowers combined with breathtaking photos of her signature arrangements makes this a wonderful gift for the florist-frequenter.
- For anyone who wants to make a show-stopping appearance at a wedding, birthday party, or any special occasion.
- Great for brides (and as a bridal shower gift!), florists, crafters, flower farmers,gardeners and floral stylists.
- A perfect those of you who loved Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar,
About the Author
Susan McLeary is an award-winning floral designer known for her unique, boundary-pushing floral art. She is the founder and creative director of Passionflower, a floral design company that offers instruction for beginner and professional florists and destination workshops around the world. Her work has been featured by Martha Stewart Weddings, Florist's Review, The Knot, Refinery 29, Self, Country Living, BuzzFeed, Belle Armoire, Modern Wedding Flowers, and Style Me Pretty. Susan lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
: Hardback | 208 pages | 200+ full colour photographs
184mm x 254mm x 20.32mm