- Auckland City | $10
- Upper North Island | $18 (Northland)
- Middle North Island | $15 (Bay of Plenty & Waikato)
- Lower North Island | $18
- South Island | $29
- Waiheke or outer lying islands, please contact for a quote
Upon checking out, the freight charged is applied based on your location. If you are rural please select the rural option as rural delivery is an additional $7 Please note the courier will not release your order for delivery if the incorrect option has been selected and we will email you re settlement of the outstanding amount.
- All of our orders are dispatched using Aramex (formerly Fastways) fully tracked service
- Our freight is calculated by weight and volume. For plant orders, you may wish to order the maximum number of plants that will fit in a box to make freight more cost-effective or perhaps share an order with a friend
- Plant orders will only be dispatched on Monday's and Tuesday's this will ensure that your order is not held in a depot over the weekend
- All parcels are set at "Authority to leave" which means if you're not home at the time of delivery the courier will leave your parcel in a safe place on your property
- Most Aramex deliveries are a two-day service with the exception of rural delivery which may add up to two days.
- If you are wanting more than twelve plants, get in contact with us for a quote for freight
- Corten steel garden stakes are considered over size for rural delivery so these can be sent but you will need to collect these from your local depot
All rates detailed are for parcels up to 15kgs
Please note that on occasion Aramex may deem an area to be rural where other companies may not, this unfortunately is outside of our control as Aramex are the preferred courier for live plants, as other couriers will not transport them. Where this occurs we will need to get in touch to get you to deposit the additional rural fee
QUESTIONS RE DELIVERY?