Floret Farm's | Discovering Dahlias | Erin Benzakein | AutographedRegular price $55.00 Save $-55.00
A Guide To Growing And Arranging Magnificent Blooms
We have limited autographed copies which are exclusive in New Zealand to Puriri Lane, so don't miss out it you are wanting a copy of this fabulous book as our next delivery will take some time to get here due to Covid shipping delays.
PLUS A FREE FLORET BOOKMARK
By Erin Benzakein with Julie Jorgensen & Julie Chai | Photographs Chris Benzakein
A stunning guide to growing, harvesting, and arranging gorgeous dahlia blooms from star flower farmer and New York Times bestselling author Erin Benzakein, founder of Floret Flower Farm.
In this inspiration-packed guide, celebrated farmer-florist Erin Benzakein reveals all the secrets you’ll need for cultivating your own gorgeous dahlias. These cutting garden favourites are some of the most beloved flowers for arranging and come in a dazzling range of colours, sizes, and forms, offering enough variety for virtually every garden space and style.
Full of expert wisdom and overflowing with hundreds of breathtaking images, Discovering Dahlias is an essential resource and must-have book for anyone who loves flowers.
In these pages, readers will discover:
• Expert advice for planting, harvesting, and arranging garden-fresh dahlias
• A simple-to-follow overview of the dahlia classification system
• An A–Z guide with photos and descriptions of more than 350 varieties
• Step-by-step how-to's for designing show-stopping dahlia bouquets that elevate any occasion
World recognised author: Erin Benzakein's gorgeous flowers are celebrated throughout the world. She is the star of Growing Floret, a documentary series premiering on Magnolia Network. Her book Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers was a New York Times bestseller and her first book, Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden, won the American Horticultural Society Book Award.
Filled with Wisdom: Overflowing with hundreds of lush photographs and invaluable advice, DISCOVERING DAHLIAS is an essential resource for gardeners and a must-have for anyone who loves flowers, including flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, florists, small farmers, stylists, and designers.
Beautiful to gift: This book is a beautiful present and a thoughtful gift for nature lovers, flower enthusiasts, flower farmers and gardeners. The colourful, flower-forward package pairs perfectly with plants, gifts and garden-wares from Puriri Lane.
Hardback | 224 pages
191mm x 259mm x 22mm
FREE BONUS MATERIALS
AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF DISCOVERING DAHLIAS - We will email you a link on how to claim your bonus materials when you purchase this beautiful book.
Watch the pages of Discovering Dahlias come to life in this special book bonus material. Available immediately as a gift for purchasing the book, this bonus includes two videos and two printable download dahlia resources not included in the book.
- Enjoy a tour of Floret’s rainbow dahlia field. Erin will take you on a behind the scenes tour of the Floret dahlia field where you’ll learn more about these incredible cut flowers, plus some of her favorite varieties.
- Learn how to prevent dahlias from wilting and maximize vase life. Erin will show you step-by-step how to cut and care for fresh dahlias so you can enjoy your blooms even longer.
- Discover the top sources for high quality dahlia tubers in your region. This list of Erin’s favorite domestic and international suppliers includes some great local growers who offer hard-to-find varieties.
- Plan your perfect dahlia patch with Floret’s printable planning cards. Each card includes a color photo with essential information including the variety name, color, type, and bloom size.